Located in Pike County on the north side of S.R 41 at its intersection with Lapperell Road about 200 feet from Ross County Line.
In 1875 Ross County Atlas indicates it was located at a church house on the southwest corner of the 193 acre farm of S. Rittenhouse which lay almost entirely in Ross County. Many buried here lived in Ross County. In the 1990's this graveyard was known as the Jones Cemetery but in the mid-1900s it was called the Old Methodist Cemetery on Yellow Hill, apparently a reference to the church located there in the 1800s. In April 1999 Bob Casari copied the graves. The rows were numbered from west to east and copied north to south.