Located on the northeast corner of the intersection of U.S. Route 50 and Concord Church Road about two miles east of the U.S. 35 and U.S. 50 junction. It is behind Concord Church which is at the intersection.
Meetings were held in private homes before 1826, the year one acre for a church lot was deeded to the elders by Leonard Weaver. A frame church building erected and it was replaced in 1878 by the current building which was built south of the original. In later years, the old structure was torn down and its former site is probably in Section A and B. Section C of the cemetery is the original cemetery and contains tombstones recording deaths as early as 1828, probably identifying about when the burial grounds were first used.
The cemetery was divided into three sections for copying purposes. Section A is on the east along Concord Church Road, Section B is on the west away from Concord Church Road, and Section C is the older section at the north end of the cemetery. The cemetery was read in 1987 by Wylodine Brown, Virginia Stout, Sue Sewards, and Margaret Strausbaugh. It was updated in Novermber 1997 by Bob Casari (RCGS). Condition of stones are noted as of 1997 reading.