Located 260 feet north of Black Lane, 1.3 miles east of Lyndon Road near Buckskin Creek. In 1875 the cemetery was on the 113-1/2 acre farm of John W. Black and was undoubtedly the Black family burial ground. The cemetery no longer exists.
The Works Project Administration in the 1930s verified the location and showed five burials at that time. Charles Black was one of those.